Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Printable Roundup

Image by Creative Mamma

Creative Mamma has another cute free printable available, this time for Easter. You can download the Kawaii Easter Kit at Creative Mamma. I'm planning on using some of the tags to label the kids Easter baskets. I like to hide their baskets so I always label them to ensure no one ends up with the wrong basket.

More free Easter printables:

Easter-iffic tags by Babalisme

Jelly bean egg rings by Wild Olive

Floral Design Rabbit Greeting Card by Canon


Easter Lego Bookmark by Living Locurto

2 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks so much for including my printables! You totally made my day!

Janiece Todd Parsons said...

I featured your cute idea on my blog today and am also a new subscriber! I love the cute pritables! Thanks so much!
Link to post:
http://dsgnmomonline.wordpress.com/2011/04/23/easter-for-kids/
Janiece
dsgnmomonline.wordpress.com
PS I'd love to have you stop by!

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.