Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Stockings

Thought I would share with you the stockings I made last year. It was an easy pattern that I got from Michaels (pattern). I didn't add the pom poms the pattern suggested, instead I used the Martha Stewart snowflake pattern and added our names.


Fuji Mama said...

So cute! You have inspired me to try and make these for next year!

Kitty Forseth said...

How sweet these are! I really need to make stockings for my family! Ours are sweet, but not home-made :).

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment. I see that you shop at Castle.. do you live in the Bay Area? I just love 4th street!

Happy Holidays!


Pand0ra Wilde said...

Oooh, these are cool! If I get time I might have to try them next year.

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.