I took this picture just before we ate dinner. My family was sitting at the table patiently waiting for me to bring out the food. So you could imagine their surprise when I walked right past them and set it by the window to take this picture. What can I say, if you live here, this is what you have to deal with. Anyhow, lately this dish has been in heavy rotation at our house so I thought I would share it with you. It's one of those recipes that's easy to make, tastes good and looks impressive (well, at least I think so).
Yoshida Sauce (original) - Can be found at Costco and Safeway
1 tsp Wasabi - I recommend the one in the tube opposed to the powder kind
2 tsp Mayonnaise
Furikake - rice seasoning
Set oven to 4oo degrees.
1. Brush the top of the salmon with the Yoshida Sauce
2. Place in oven covered with tinfoil for first half of baking.
3. Brush more Yoshida Sauce on the salmon, bake the remaining time without tinfoil
4. Bake about 10 minutes (will depend on the size of salmon)
5. Garnish with Wasabi Sauce.
6. Sprinkle with Furikake (optional)
1. Mix mayonnaise and wasabi together. You can adjust the amount of wasabi to make the sauce more/less spicy.
If you like this recipe you may also like this, click here