Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Craft Project: Tulle Ponytail Holder

A while back I saw a pom pom made out of tulle on Once Wed (fabulous site by the way). I loved the idea and knew I had to incorporate it into a craft. So the other day it came to me that they would make cute pony tail holders. Simple directions below to make this hair accessory.

Supplies
Tulle
Scissors
Needle
Thread
Basic Black Ponytail Holder

First make a basic pom pom, you can find direction for that here. Next, just sew the pom pom to the pony tail holder. Done! This takes maybe 5 minutes to 10 minutes to make at the most.

8 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh what a fun (and easy!) project! Thanks so much for sharing this, I'll be linking.

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Amber M. said...

I know a little girl in my family who would love one of these. In every color.

Unknown said...

My girls will love this :D

Piggy said...

Great tip! Love it :) perfect party gift for little girl's birthday :D

Liz said...

Cute. I am always looking for hair ties that match my daughter's clothes. Now I can just make a few. Thanks!

Liz said...

I was off the island today and bought the supplies for these. I can't wait to make them.

Catherine Peart said...

I love this idea. I am going to try it with ribbon offcuts and see if it works... I found you via freeneedle by the way.

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.