Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mobius Scarf

Yesterday I spent the day knitting up this mobius scarf. I made it out of 100% silk yarn. I'm not sure if I like the width and length of it yet, it looks a little wimpy to me. I decided not to share the pattern since I'm not sure if I like it. However, I thought I would do a little round up of some of the mobius scarves on the web.

Autumn Rainbow Mobius - this has to be the best one I've seen so far. I like the shape and colors.

Crocheted Mobius Scarf Pattern

Mobius Scarf using Circular Needles

Mobius Strip Scarf Pattern

*If you know of any good mobius patterns, please share in the comments for everyone.


Alexis said...

I've always wanted to make one of those!

Stephanie said...

I've not made one yet, but I've been looking at them.

Paty said...

I love the color!!! so beautiful!

Rane said...

I love yours! It looks the softest
out of all of them!!!

kawaii crafter said...

thanks Rane :)

Oiyi said...

Thanks for linking to my blog. I do love that moebius.

Stephanie said...

You really should post your pattern.. it looks great.


I liked your blog, I will add it to my favorites, have different pieces!

Market / http: / /

Desetti said...

Post the pattern. I like it. It looks soft and just what my adult daughter would want.

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.