Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mobius Scarf

Yesterday I spent the day knitting up this mobius scarf. I made it out of 100% silk yarn. I'm not sure if I like the width and length of it yet, it looks a little wimpy to me. I decided not to share the pattern since I'm not sure if I like it. However, I thought I would do a little round up of some of the mobius scarves on the web.

Autumn Rainbow Mobius - this has to be the best one I've seen so far. I like the shape and colors.

Crocheted Mobius Scarf Pattern

Mobius Scarf using Circular Needles

Mobius Strip Scarf Pattern

*If you know of any good mobius patterns, please share in the comments for everyone.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to make one of those!

Anonymous said...

I've not made one yet, but I've been looking at them.

Paty said...

I love the color!!! so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love yours! It looks the softest
out of all of them!!!

zakkalife said...

thanks Rane :)

Oiyi said...

Thanks for linking to my blog. I do love that moebius.

Stephanie said...

You really should post your pattern.. it looks great.

GOSTO DE FAZER ARTE said...

I liked your blog, I will add it to my favorites, have different pieces!

Market / http: / / gostodefazerarte.blogspot.com

Desetti said...

Post the pattern. I like it. It looks soft and just what my adult daughter would want.

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.