Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Delightful Candy Favors

A while back I fell in love with these cupcake liners and new I had to create something with them. After playing around with them for a while this is what I came up with, candy favors. I'm thinking they would make delightful wedding favors? Almost makes me wish I had a wedding to plan. Simple directions below, as usual.

Supplies:
*cupcake liners - you need a strong cupcake liner that can hold the weight of the candy. I purchased mine from Bake it Pretty.
*double stick tape
*toothpicks
*paper
*tape
*scissors

1. Tape two cupcake liners together using double stick tape.

2. Tape a strip of paper to the top of a toothpick.

3. Fill the cupcake liner with candy. Place the toothpick flag inside. If the toothpick flag doesn't hold up well poke it through the bottom of the cupcake liner. Done


22 comments:

Kristin said...

Rather stunning!

c|ara said...

What a fun idea! the candies look like they were meant to match the liners.

*~kAy~* said...

wow those cupcake liners look pretty sturdy..
so pretty <3

The Queen of Clearance said...

simple and amazing! It looks so pretty!

Beth Howard said...

Those are soooo cute!

Bake It Pretty said...

Beautiful!!!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Those are DARLING! I love baking cups. I'll be linking.

Ayie said...

This is yet another fun and simple idea from you! Those cup liners must be really tough to carry on the candy weight. I agree, this will make a good party favor

Deanna said...

Those are so pretty! Awesome idea!

geneviève said...

Great idea! I will try this for my daugthers birthday in november!
Thank you very much for your ideas !
Greets from Switerland
Geneviève

Randie said...

Those are super cute!

the shoppe owner said...

I've loved those liners. Now there are even more fun things to do with them than bake cupcakes in them :O) Great idea!

Christy Amular said...

It's super pretty and girly!

Christine at Origami Mommy said...

I love these - they are so pretty!

babalisme said...

Thank you for sharing this, I was crazy over party organizing and decorating these days, my little one's first is coming right up! Thank you!

Patricia Nobile said...

I love this blog

Coco Cake Land said...

that is darn cute, and an adorable little idea. so much to be done with cupcake liners!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute idea! And I love the way you color-coordinated them.

Swedie

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I love these...so pretty! Daisy~

Ginger said...

Love the looks & idea of these.
Your so clever i learn something everytime i come see you.Lord bless you & your sweet family.
hugs ginger

Abbi said...

Cute! I have those exact same liners in my cupboard, waiting to be filled with cake batter! Now I know what to do with any extras. :)

zeymurancafe said...

harıka bır fıkır kutlarım sizi

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.