Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Friday, May 20, 2011

Free Printable Matriuska Box

Jinjerup is offering up this cute Matriuska box to download for free until August. Wouldn't it be cute for a baby shower? I almost wish I was throwing a party just so I could use these for the favors.

*Update - the boxes are no longer available. There was a little confusion on the expiration date. However, Lynn has another freebie available, Happy Recycling Labels.

On a side note, sorry its been a little light on the craft projects around here. I hope you'll except these printables I've been sharing as a substitute. The past couple of weeks have been hectic with doctor and dentist appointments, baseball games, a sick child and a husband out of town. Thankfully my husband is back now and things should return to normal next week, I hope (fingers crossed).

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

ane pixestos said...

Just a quick note to say that light posting can benefit those of us who have yet to execute recent tutorials :)
Wishing you a super weekend, mommies deserve a break, too! <3

zakkalife said...

e'clair,

Nice way to look at it :)

Hope you have a super weekend too.

Deanna said...

ditto to what e'clair said! lol :)

I think you do great. I've decided to not stress anymore over my posting frequency. :)

OmMama and KraftyKatina said...

That is super cute

tamdoll said...

Thanks for that link! Best luck getting everything done & staying calm.

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.