Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Monday, July 25, 2011

Coin Purse made with Yogurt Lids

LinkA while back I found a clever tutorial for making a coin purse out of yogurt lids. I finally got a chance to try out the project and was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to make. All you need is two large plastic yogurt lids and some fabric. You can find the complete tutorial on the blog Idle Hands Empty Brain. The pictures for the tutorial are small but when you click on the photos it will enlarge them.


Squeeze pouch to open.

10 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

fabulous! BTW, I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog....come drop by and see if you are interested!

Caca said...

oh, I could make this cutie using my fabric scrap.

Kate said...

I love this idea! Cute fabric choices you made too.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I want to make one for myself!

Ann said...

LOVE it! Must make some today!

Michelle L. said...

How ca-yute is this with kawaii fabric??? Love your version!

c.w.frosting said...

Great gift idea! Thanks for sharing. Heading over to the tutorial now.

-caroline @ c.w.frosting

Lula Mamapulpa said...

love it!!!!!!I have to do one for my boys...hermoso, voy a hacer uno para mis hijos!

Novi On The Go said...

Thank you for this Jessica! A while back I purchased these purses in Chinatown and stored jewelry in them, earrings were wrapped in tissue paper and a couple of pairs would fit in a purse. I had no idea how these were made, I guess you can change the size to accommodate bigger items but a coin purse is so brilliant.

Gloria said...

This is very beautiful! I like it because it's different from the usual coin purses, good job!

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.