Thursday, June 7, 2012
If you feel like making something to celebrate the warm months ahead, this project might be for you. The origami soft serve ice cream cone is a quick and easy to fold. It's also a good project for kids just learning origami. All you need is a yellow piece of paper and an orange marker to get started.
2. Your paper should now look like the picture on the right. Fold left and right flaps down so they look like the picture below.
3. Fold left and right flaps back on dotted lines so they wrap around the paper.
4. Your paper should now look like the image on the right. Flip paper over.
6. Your paper should now look like the image on the right. Now you are going to make a pleat fold on the white solid lines. Fold the top of paper down on the bottom line and then up on the top line.
8. Your paper should now look like the photo on the right. Flip over.
10. Draw lines to make it resemble an ice cream cone.
For different color combinations, fold with two pieces of paper stacked on top of each other. For example, start with a yellow and pink piece of paper to make a strawberry ice cream cone.