I purchased the white basket at Michaels and it came with a fabric liner. I decided I wanted to have a knit liner instead. I knit the liner in the round with a knit 2 purl 2 pattern. Once it was the desired length for the outside of the basket, I placed half the stitches on a separate needle and knit those stitches until I had the desired length for the inside and bound off the stitches. I repeated the process for the remaining stitches. This allowed me to fold the liner down around the handle.
I had this idea of a scaled back yarn bombed basket so I knit a rectangle ribbed piece in the same pattern and sewed it to the handle.
Now, you probably want to know about the giveaway part, here goes. . .
Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles Big Wand
- Using the Big Wand, Kids can create massive bubbles in bright colors like “purple pizzazz” and “fuchsia,” to chase, catch and pop
- Crayola Crayons include the colors generations have grown up with.
- Crayola Crayons are designed with a focus on true color, smoothness, and durability.
Crayola Color Wonder
- Crayola Color Wonder markers only appear on the special Color Wonder paper, so kids can have mess-free fun whenever, wherever and moms don’t have to worry about color showing up where it shouldn’t.
- Crayola sidewalk chalk creates big outdoor art with the ONLY sidewalk chalk in bright, bold Crayola crayon colors!
To Enter: Please leave a comment sharing what you would put in your ultimate Easter basket. One entry per household. Open to US residents only. Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you win. The last day to enter the contest is Sunday, March 3 2013. I'll announce the winner Monday, March 4 2013 on this post. If I do not hear back from the winner after two weeks, I will choose a new winner. Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: The Crayola product, gift card, information about the Crayola product, and additional gift pack have been provided by Crayola
Ccongratulations to Genevieve who is the winner of the Crayola Prize Pack Giveaway!
Thank you to everyone who entered the contest.