Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Milk Toof Book 2

My children and I have been waiting patiently for the new My Milk Toof book to come out and it's finally available!  My Milk tooth is about the adventures of two mischievous and curious teeth (Ickle and Lardee). You can't help but fall in love with these fun characters after peeking into their daily lives.  The book is written by Inhae Lee and it's a photo comic book.  Inhae also shares many of the photo comics on her blog, My Milk Toof. You'll find the book is very similar to the stories on her site.

I've also written about the first book here if you would like to check it out.


 
Promo video animated and directed by Inhae Lee


1 comment:

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.