Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentine Printable: Heart Teasers

Do you remember brain teasers?  Brain teasers are puzzles that require one to figure out a phrase or idiom from the image/words.  I recall having fun trying to decipher these kinds of puzzles when I was in elementary school.  Recently, my son reminded me of brain teasers when he showed me one that he learned in school.  That inspired me to make these valentine "heart teasers".

There are four printable "heart teasers" .  I recommend them for children in grades 3rd - 5th. 

This template was created to be printed on 8 1/2 x 11 card stock.  Click on the image, right click, copy and paste into a document such as word.  You may have to re-size it to fit. Print. Cut out cards.

I printed the valentines on card stock.  I also wrote the answers on the back of the valentines.  You could also tape a piece of candy over the answer so the recipient doesn't see the answer right away. 

3 comments:

Michelle L. said...


these are so cute! I would give them to young at heart non-snarky adults, too.

Suzanne said...

Super teasers! I can also see adding one that shows the heart on a sleeve.

zakkalife said...

Good idea Suzanne!

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.