Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Saturday, September 29, 2007

How to Make a Lace Web


I recently purchased an economy size roll of black lace so naturally I've been thinking of what I could use it for. Some where along the way I thought up the "black lace web". What's great about this web is you can throw it over any table cloth. It's also easy to store. I think a smaller version would make a great place mat as well. Directions are below. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. You can find my address under my profile.



You can click on the directions to make them larger.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love this idea. I think I might have to go out and get some black lace this weekend to try it out! Thanks for sharing.

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.