Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Felt Strawberry Pinwheel


Here's what I've been making over the weekend, Strawberry Pinwheels. I got the pattern from the book, "My Favorite Felt Sweets". If the book title sounds familiar to you, I wrote a post about it a while back here.

If you're in the mood to make some of your own felt sweets, listed below are a few links to free patterns.


cake

cherries


cupcake

cupcake with a face
via CRAFT

doughnuts

doughnut #2

fortune cookies

fried egg

icing

little loaf of bread

orange slices

strawberry scroll looks very similar to the strawberry pinwheel

sugar cookies

12 comments:

wayfarer said...

thanks for the links! i've been wanting to make some felt food and this is a great selection. :-)

Mandi @ Life Your Way said...

These are so adorable – thanks for sharing! You haven't happened across any felt baby doll accessory patterns have you? I'm thinking bottles and rattles, maybe?

Bel said...

The tutorials are fantastic. Love the bread pattern especially :) Thanks a bunch for sharing the links! :D

Amber M. said...

Those are so sweet!

Unknown said...

wow..so cute!!!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

omg! so stinkin cute!

Why the heck won't you open a etsy shop so people can buy your wonderful creations???

Anonymous said...

wow! that is cute as can be!

you don't have an etsy shop?! you should!

Threeundertwo said...

Oh no! More things for my "must make" list! Those are so cute! I have to check out all the links.

I invite you to link this post up to my "Finished for Friday."

http://litandlaundry.blogspot.com/2008/10/finished-for-friday-halloween-edition.html

mames said...

found you via finishing fridays post...i love the sweets. i think they are going on my list of things to make for the twins, they are really into play food, these are perfect. thanks for the links.

Patty said...

Your pinwheel is so cute! And thank you for posting all of those links. I will be checking them out.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh thanks !!!
just thank you very very much !

Laura Argelati said...

Hi...I'm Laura from Italy; I also made felt food

http://chebirba.blogspot.com/search/label/Felt%20Food

Laura

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.