Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Friday, September 4, 2009

Keep Crafts Contained with TV Trays

My children love to play with these plastic beads. And if you've had any experience with these beads plus kids, you know what a mess they make. Days later, I'll find these tiny beads in every nook and cranny of the house (drives me crazy). After trial and error, I've found TV trays are the best way to keep projects like this contained. They're great for any kind of bead work. The different sections come in handy to sort the beads. They're also cheap and easy to store.

8 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

what a great idea! :P
i love how you reuse every day things like these :)

Ayie said...

no kids here yet so not much mess...just my hubs' mess! hahaha

happy weekend!

Amber M. said...

I just saw cute TV trays in the cheap bins at Target...what a great idea! Not just for beads...but I'm thinking even for Legoes.

Wow!

Liz said...

Super idea. Those beads do go EVERYWHERE, don't they...

Carrie said...

Brilliant! We just recently found out about those beads. We played them for 2 hours on Thursday! Really the only flaw is that they really do roll everywhere. I love your solution!

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, you have the most gorgeous site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are lovely and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect so thank you for sharing them all and best wishes....

Unknown said...

What a great idea! My daughter loves her "pearler beads" but alot of them end up on the floor!

Wendy said...

Brilliant idea! I've been looking for an excuse to buy some of those. They have them in such fun colors.

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.