JELL-O Jack O' Lantern Recipe
Makes about 15 jack o' lanterns
2 3oz boxes of Lemon JELL-O
2 Cups Water
Candied Ginger or Chocolate chips
1. Slice top of clementine off.
2. Run tip of spoon between edge of rind and fruit. Slowly pry the fruit out while keeping the rind in tact. This is surprisingly easy to do and took me about 30 seconds per clementine. Save the fruit for a snack or serve with jack o' lanterns.
3. If you have a hole at the bottom of your rind, you will need to plug it with a piece of candied ginger or chocolate chip point size down. Make sure it will not float to the top when you pour your jello into the rind.
4. Boil 2 cups of water. Add both packets of jello. Mix till dissolved.
5. Pour jello to the top of clementine cup. Place in fridge. Let jello set up. It took about three hours for the jello to set up.
6. Carve out a face with a pairing knife. Place top back on.