Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Monday, December 10, 2012

Part 2: Knit Wrapping

As I shared last Monday, my Christmas gift wrap theme this year is knits.  Last week I posted about the herringbone paper and today it's all about mittens.  This little knit mitten topper is a pattern by My Mom Knits.  It's actually a pattern for an American Girl doll, but I thought it would make a cute gift topper/ornament too. The wrapping paper was purchased from Hallmark.

 
Bonus, the mitten also doubles as a gift tag holder!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Love your wrapping accessories! Makes me want to add pom poms to all of my packages!

Joy said...

Love that! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I am sure many people want to have an unforgottenable and unique experience in this
important moment-wedding. So I think many detail information should be pay attention
to it. Only exclusive christmas jewelry can it give you this feeling. And the beautiful but affortable bracelet for girl and the jewelry accessories would make you wedding more lasting.

Suzanne said...

Pompoms and mittens! So pretty. Looks like you added your own snowball for the package.

LimeRiot said...

That looks so adorable - especially with that coordinating paper! I like having cute tags that can be used as ornaments later.

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.