Sunday, March 17, 2013
Want to make your own miniature sign display? Directions below.
1. Take apart clothespin. Save spring for another craft project.
2. Glue clothespin together.
3. Use another clothespin to hold it in place while it dries. Remove clothespin once dry.
4. Cut a piece or cardstock to measure 2" x 2 1/2".
5. Score two lines at the bottom and fold to make a ledge.
6. Using glue dots, attach cardstock to clothespin. I like to use glue dots because they don't warp the paper or leave any marks.
7. Print out a sign to display. You may have to scale the sign to make it fit your easel. The sign above comes from the blog Thirty Handmade Days, click here for poster.
What's your favorite crafty or inspirational quote? Please share in the comments.