Thursday, March 28, 2013

Free Easter Printables

I just realized that I haven't shared one Easter craft tutorial this year.  How did that happen?  I blame that the holiday falls in March this year.  Yes, it has nothing to with poor planning on my part (sarcasm).  Since I don't have a tutorial for you this week, I thought I would share these adorable Easter printables over at Tiny Me.  They're perfect for a little last minute Easter flare.

That bunny monster cracks me up.  What does it have to do with Easter?  I'm not sure but I like it.


2 comments:

Christy Amular said...

These are super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anil Roy said...

Varieties of gifts are being loaded in a single platform. The gift list of the online store www.flowerdeliveryindia.com connects various parts of India includes items like flowers, cakes, chocolates, fruit baskets, watches, purses and lots more. Send Flowers to India and make wishes on any occasion or any day with this lovely range of gifts.

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.