Tombow sent me a few of their projects to make a craft for this event. Today I will be working with the Tombow markers to make this Mother's Day Card.
Tombow Markers - two coordinating colors
Piece of plastic - I used a disposable plastic pie cover. Any kind of plastic packaging should work. Check your recycle bin.
1. Work in a well lit room so you can see the white crayon on the card.
2. Place a ruler on the paper and use it as if it was a blue ruled line on your paper. This will keep all your letters straight.
3. A good way to write well centered and spaced words on a card is to start with the middle letter. For example, write the letter "P" for the word "happy" in the center of your paper. Then write the letters on each side evenly spaced.
1. Write on your plastic with the darker color marker.
2. Pick up the color with the lighter marker. Just rub the marker brush on the ink and it will pick up the darker color.