Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Friday, July 26, 2013

Inbar Shahak Jewelry


A while back I asked if any of you would be interested in reading about shops/products I like. Since all the comments were positive, today I'm sharing about one of my favorite Etsy designers, Inbar Shahak.  I've written about Inbar's jewelry before but thought it was worth taking a second look.

Inbar is a textile designer by training and makes jewelry using textile techniques.  You'll find most of her jewelry has a lace like look to it.  Pictured above are a few of my favorite pieces from her newer collections.  I've purchased a couple pieces of jewelry from the store, a bracelet and a necklace.  Her jewelry is priced on the higher end but is worth every penny.  Currently she's having a sale that will run until the end of the month.  She doesn't have sales often so if you wanted to try a piece out, now would be a good time.  Tell me what you think.

Do you have a favorite Etsy store you like to shop at?  Please share in the comments and feel free to leave a link so we can all check it out.


2 comments:

Inbar Shahak Textile Jewelry said...

Thank you so much for a great post,I am so happy that you like my Etsy shop,and honored to be included in your blog post
xoxo
Inbar

Ann Martin said...

Inbar's jewelry is so gorgeous and unique! I think it's so much nicer to have a personal recommendation for a shop than just going to Etsy and trying to do a search, so I'm glad you're sharing your finds. A favorite of mine is Fresh as a Daisy Soaps. I came upon it before Christmas last year and have been ordering from Daisy ever since.

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.