Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Zakka Life Facebook Page


There's now a Zakka Life Facebook page. If you become a fan, please add your Etsy shop, website or blog in the link section. I realize that not everyone likes to leave comments so this would be another way for everyone to see who visits Zakka Life. Also, feel free to post pictures of your craft projects in the photo section. See you over there.

A little off subject but I want all of you to know that I visit every person's site that leaves a comment. I'm just bad at commenting. Yes, I'm a lurker.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am more of a "lurker", besides Blogger doesn't make it the easiest to respond to comments - LOL! Love the idea of a FaceBook page. I'm there! Love your blog!

zakkalife said...

thanks Lori!

Jessica said...

I'm a lurker too. :p

Just wanted to say I heart your blog and off I go to become a fan on FB. :)

EWian said...

I am a huge fan of zakka life not sure I am a fan of face book... yet...

EWian

Just Charming said...

I went to go add myself as a fan, but it says that "zakka life" cannot be found. I used your link... what did I do wrong?

Hippy Goodwife said...

off to find you on facebook!

zakkalife said...

did you click on the link in this post? If the link isn't working try typing "zakka life" in the search box of facebook. hope that helps

Amy said...

I had trouble too, I'll try again in a couple hours. Sometimes fb is a little off.

Renna said...

I'm often a lurker, too, Jessica. I always read my favorite blogs, but just don't always have something to say.

Bel said...

Hee...i'm a stalker and may i be your FB fan? :p

Vane said...

Just became a fan!
Greetings from Costa Rica!

Anonymous said...

It did not let me go either,
even when I typed in your name.

anycheese said...

Let's face it, we're all lurkers. Thank you for your charming site.

Lisa said...

Became a fan too!

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.